Construction of underground piping system.
PPSI offers construction and repair services for facilities that contain pipelines and tanks. These services can complement and coincide with our cleaning, testing, and inspection services or can stand alone on certain projects.
The versatility of our construction services can serve our clients in many capacities such as managing a large project or performing a variety of smaller jobs such as repairs or modifications.
We are pleased to provide the following construction and repair services:
- Design / Build services for the fabrication of launchers, receivers, and related facilities.
- Modifications to existing traps and facilities to accept ILI tools including installation of barred tees.
- Concrete pads, containment curbs, and pedestals.
- Post ILI verification excavations (Pig Digs) and associated pipeline repairs.
- Pipeline pig cut-outs including cold cutting and re-welding.
- Hot and cold tapping.
- Repairs to coating systems.
- Pipeline and tank repairs.
- Valve and component removal, service and / or replacement.
- Pipeline plugging and gas freeing services.
- Pre-engineered and modular structure erection.
- Generator set, storage tank & day tank installation & repair.
- Wet well & lift station pump installation, modification, and repairs.
PPSI is experienced in all aspects of Government contracting and has a complete management team on staff including ACOE qualified QC managers. Our personnel are experienced in all the following important parts of Government contracting: