Pipeline Petroleum Services, Inc. (PPSI) is a small, disadvantaged, minority-owned business certified in the governments SBA 8(a) Program since July 22, 2009. PPSI is a Class “A” Contractor, fully insured and bondable. Our services are provided to the US Government and private industry.
“We Can Take the Pressure”
Our slogan reflects our ability to perform in adverse situations, on some of the most difficult and high profile projects, most of which are time critical and involve unique situations that required innovative thinking and planning.
PPSI employs skillful and motivated team oriented people, with a drive for customer satisfaction and a firm commitment to quality. Each employee receives training annually as well as, updates throughout the year as needed to insure all personnel are current with the rules and regulations that govern our industry. Some of the training they receive includes but is not limited to; 40 hour HAZWOPER (Hazardous Waste Operations), 30 hour construction safety, confined space entry, Level I Industrial Rescue, first aid / CPR, and shipyard competent person training.
- All employees are 40 hr. HAZWOPER trained and have had extensive confined space training.
- PPSI has a dedicated Confined Space Rescue team. The members of this team are Level I – Industrial Rescue trained and are re-trained every two years.
- Supervisors are First-Aid & CPR trained.Supervisors are NFPA Marine Chemist trained Shipyard Competent Persons.
- Four are ACOE CQC trained.
- Pipeline Petroleum Services, Inc. has had no loss time accidents and has a current EMR of .85
- PPSI is a drug free workplace and conducts random drug screening for the requirements of DOT.
- All employees are trained and qualified in DOT regulated pipeline tasks.
Associations & Certifications
- SBA Certified SDB Business and 8(a) Contractor
- State of VA SWAM Certified
- Class A Contractor
- Fully Insured and Bondable
- Member BBB
- CSFM Approved Hydrostatic Testing Vendor
- VA Dominion Power Approved Vendor
- Member ISN – Maintains our DOT OQ qualifications for services provided. In addition, they provide third-party verified D&A testing results and safety plan review. Our safety records are available on the associated website. (www.isnetworld.com).
- NCMS – Third party Drug & Alcohol program reviewer and data collection center.
- California State Fire Marshall Office – Pipeline Safety Division – Approved Independent Hydrostatic Testing Firm
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) – Accredited Business